Welcome to JetX Сrash Game, an informational website dedicated to the game JetX, developed by SmartSoft Gaming. Our website, accessible at https://jetxcrashgames.com/ , is designed to provide information about the JetX game and to feature verified online casinos in Canada.
By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
The JetX brand and game are the property of SmartSoft Gaming. All rights, titles, and interests in and to the JetX game and its content are owned by SmartSoft Gaming. Our website may use these elements under terms of fair use and for informational purposes only.
2. User Responsibilities
- You must be of legal gambling age in your jurisdiction to use this website.
- You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- The recommendations and information provided on this site are for informational purposes only. We do not encourage or promote online gambling.
3. Third-Party Links and Content
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites of verified online casinos in Canada. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of external sites, nor do we endorse any external sites.
4. Limitation of Liability
- The information on this website is provided ‘as is,’ and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding its accuracy or completeness.
- We will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate, or incomplete information presented on the website.
5. Amendments and Modifications
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be posted on our website and become effective at the time of posting.
6. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us .